Sunday, October 01, 2006

Conflicted

Have you ever in all y0ur life wanted something that was absolutely impossible for you to have? Not because it was inconceivable to have, but because there were factors that prevented it.  Regardless of compatibility?

I am living there now. It is the hardest thing to accept. I do not wish it to be so. I know in my heart what will bring me happiness and contentment, and yet it can not be.

That is the way I have lived my life for a number of years. Presently I find myself again in a situation where I have found something so compatible that I could almost think it a part of me. In fact at times I do.

The problem is, this simply can not be. Not because I don't desire it, and not because I believe it could not work. On the contrary I think it would make my life complete.

Why must I live this way?

3 Comments:

Blogger HoneyBee said...

To answer your first question: yes, as I type this. To answer your last: because we are in Hell.

10:19 PM  
Blogger HoneyBee said...

In your post, you ask a few rhetorical questions. Your post both begins and ends with them. (I think they're rhetorical anyhow). I was answering them.
:)
Long time no hear!

4:59 PM  
Blogger HoneyBee said...

If this double posts, sorry...
After reading this post for the fifth or sixth time because I. Am. So. There. I realized that I could have written it.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home