Thursday, September 21, 2006

New Job, did I mention it?

I guess I hadnt previously mentioned the fact that I now have a new job. I am currently performing duties as a Driver's Training instructor and Master Gunner instructor for the Brigade. This is by no means my favorite job or type of job, but I guess someone has to do it.

Today will be one of the highlights of my new job, as I am graduating a class and thusly sending them the hell away from here. Back to whence they came as it were. Those of you who are snickering at your screen making comments to yourself such as: "what an easy job", "thats cake" and "what a loser", bear in mind what the job entails in Korea.

Have you ever taken an 18 year old private with about 5 minutes of driving experience out into Korean traffic in a Tactical vehicle??? I think im going to take up self medication as a hobby. If synapses can truly be frayed, then mine look like split ends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home