Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Momentary lapse of a reason

Well, here I am again, in the final hour and minutes of another Staff Duty shift. The second in as many days. I had intended to post last night while here at the desk, but was unable to come up with any original material to stimulate the mind. In actuality, truth be told I had a momentary lapse of a reason. I couldn't find it in me to post anything meaningful. Hell, I couldn't think of anything meaningless. That and my duties this evening last precluded me, as I was actually busy and unable to remain at the computer for any length of time.

In any event, I am here now on a crisp Thursday morning, delirious with lack of sleep, and I haven't had any coffee. I could kill you with my bare fingers. I could perhaps kill you with a stare at this point. Sleep deprivation combined with caffeine deprivation is a dangerous condition in humans. Especially this human. (Am I human?) As my tour drags to a close like wet sand paper across soft wood, I have found it to be uneventful, and therefore theoretically I should be able to leave here on time.

From here I will seek those necessities of life and function... Coffee, taken intravenously if possible, a shower, a razor, and some clean clothing. Sleep only if I really feel the need, because what is 24 hours without sleep really other than a night of hard partying? I have been working on a method by which to cook coffee down into rocks that can be smoked. In this way the caffeine can be taken straight into the bloodstream via the lungs. Extremely efficient don't you think? I ran some test using instant coffee, however I found these to be not nearly concentrated enough for my purposes.

Ill let everyone know how I progress. I think this Idea will take off like Starbucks. I'm quite certain Ill be able to sell them on every street corner! I'm thinking 5, 10, and 20 dollar bags depending on the users.... I mean customers habit.... Requirement for caffeine for the day. Who wants a piece of this action?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home