Tuesday, September 26, 2006

New Tool and more Webspace

I recently have been attempting to mirror this blog on the Windows Live Space provided by Microsoft as well as using their Windows Live Writer tool to access and publish to that space. My intent was to transfer this blog there, and mirror it here and there. (Some people seem to be allergic to all things Microsoft)

I am currently experiencing several technical issues with this endeavor, the most frustrating of which is that I can no longer access and post to this blog with Blogger for Word. I am also unable to access this blog with the Windows Live Writer software, and I am currently working to fix these issues.

I'll keep you posted! Meanwhile I'll just continue to use the web interface here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The reason for this is because you're using Blogger Beta, which came out very recently and uses a brand new, unique authentication system. All of the major offline blogging editors are still working to incorporate support for this. I can speak for Windows Live Writer, we have a release coming any day now that adds Blogger Beta support.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home