Saturday, February 18, 2006

Deja Vu Squared

Hello all you happy people. Once again I find myself in that familiar position. A holiday weekend, and me the Staff Duty NCO. I think that damn duty roster generation software must just like me a great deal. As always, being on these 24 hour duty shifts gives one time to reflect... To marinate if you will on events past. Normally this would be a source and cause for depression, and morbid thoughts of woefulness. However, I am feeling pretty good today!

For all you folks not in the same dateline, space time, or plain of existence as me, it's Sunday morning here in beautiful Uijeongbu in lovely South Korea. Fear not, I am keeping my eye on those pesky North Koreans, and I am ever vigilant. So feel free to do whatever things you normally do on the weekend without fear. (You weren't afraid anyway?? Oh... Carry on then.)

Ok, lets stoke the fire... Current events. What's going on in the news in the world and the U.S. that has the potential to get folks fired up?? Does anyone have a suggestion on what they'd like to discuss?? I'll be here all day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home