Sunday, October 01, 2006

Another work week!

Here I am about to begin another week. I completely feel like I am in the doldrums presently. I don't pick up another class for several more days, all my prep work is done, and I'm fresh out of ideas!

In other news, something I have neglected to mention for quite some time - my novel.  Things are progressing. I have actually been working on it slowly but surely. I can say with certainty that it will be done - eventually.

At times I feel completely uninspired. That makes it difficult to write anything at all. There are also times I must write things simply to clear my head and remain sane. This on occasion interferes with progress on the novel, but I consider it a necessary diversion.

It would be so much easier if I could SPEAK to the computer and the words would type themselves out. I think the book would flow much more smoothly as well. Writing is very difficult, if you don't believe me, give it a try sometime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home