Monday, May 09, 2005

My Novel, My Blog, My life

I have created a separate blog in which to post my novel in its entirety, to allow my blog here to remain the therapeutic and often inflaming venue it has become. I decided it was necessary for me to maintain a place for whatever pops into my mind, rather than the intense work required and involved with writing a novel.

Hopefully I will continue to post interesting reality based content here often, as much for others to read as to keep me sane and my mind nimble. I have been quite distressed of late by the intense reaction and misunderstanding some of my recent posts have created. While this is regrettable, I feel it is important to remain true to myself and my heart and mind where my posts are concerned.

I tend to try to write about things that I care about or things that personally affect me, along with opinions and insights. While this can on occasion be inflammatory or distasteful, it is me. I would hope this can be understood by all. While I don't intend to be hurtful or distasteful, my direct and often times abrasive nature comes from 13 years in the military, and the necessity to adopt a zero tolerance sort of attitude.

This is me folks, I've been doing it my entire adult life thus far and its all I know. I am direct, abrasive, abrupt, and an incurable smartass. At times I can be perceived as obnoxious, and arrogant, and my soldiers will tell you I have absolutely no tolerance for bullshit and stupidity. Ill grow on you or I wont, but one thing is for certain: No one is forced to visit and read this blog. I don't even have a counter, I don't have a clue how many people have even been here.

I know only that these writings are here any time someone chooses to view them. If you are one of those that chooses to visit, welcome, and enjoy. If you are one of those that passes by, godspeed. If you are overly sensitive and critical, you are still welcome here, feel free to comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home