Sunday, April 03, 2005

Format Change

For several years now I have been something of an amateur writer. Until about 3 years ago, I had been writing simply as a means to release stress, and otherwise get out thoughts and feelings, or whatever else needed getting out. Bearing this in mind, I have decided to attempt a slight format change for my blog.

This change is in part due to the 3 fans I might possibly have reading the blog, and in part to facilitate more frequent updates than I have been providing. Hopefully the format change will also providing some more interesting content then the previously politically laden, military careerist rantings that I had been providing.

Until very recently, I had been writing solely for my own personal viewing and I suppose mental health, maintaining most of my short stories and other writings either on my hard drive, or the various notebooks I had been filling up with my scribbled notes and other jottings.

After finally allowing a select few to read some of my work, and after having been praised for my writing style here to some degree, I decided to attempt to put some of my stories down here on my blog. Perhaps this will draw readers, or perhaps it will get me committed!

In a perfect world, things will go well here, and perhaps I will get noticed by a publisher. In a not so perfect world, I'll get noticed and black listed... Well, there's always and forever blogging right?

Please stay tuned and feel free to comment on what you see here!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where the crap have you been?????
Nice to have you back!
:)
HoneyBee

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home