Thursday, May 05, 2005

Totally not cool

It finally happened. I pressed the power button and my computer started, booted to the desktop, the completely shut off. Never to start again. I had been having some minor and odd problems here and there for the past several months, but none that indicated the impending failure!

After 2 painful weeks and $355.00 the problem was repaired in the form of a new video card, and a new power supply. Thankfully the main board and processor were fine, as well as the memory. Sometimes I forget that I built a "High performance" system, and as such, I am prone to failure dependant on how hard I push the machine. In this case, she finally had enough.

All is well now, and I should be back to my regular schedule of irregular posting. Think happy thoughts.

2 Comments:

Blogger HoneyBee said...

So, I responded to your "Let's bash the women" post in a place where I am free.
And let's make you less of a hypocrite.... get rid of my name in your post.
For the same reason you deleted my response.

5:35 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

Geeze,
Your name was not asociated with your blog, or any other means to ID you, NOR is it your given name, but a name that by all accounts I alone refer to you as. (Notice what name you use to post)

And it was not at all a bash women post. I apologize profusely that the things on my heart and mind offend you so.

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home