Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Pardon Me

I has become apparent to me that some of my recent postings have in some way offended or otherwise hurt some of my friends. Please accept my apologies, you know who you are. The posting was not intended to hurt or offend anyone, nor was it intended to specifically identify any specific person with whom I am having difficulty save one. If you know it cant possibly be you, or have anything to do with you, then you are most likely correct.

The posting was meant merely as a means to express my thoughts and feelings, and things that are affecting me, especially at this time of year. I am at times a bit thick headed, and I do wish some of the things mentioned to me were made clear to me back then. Sometimes I don't read situations or body language well, not to mention having been in a state of mind that precluded any sort of permanence.

In particular someone knows where I am, and exactly how things flow a work here, and can therefore at least relate to the hell that I am in daily. I have never in my life been forced to work so hard to accomplish nothing. Here it is SOP.

When you ask just about anyone what they think of when you say the word Army, or Military, they more often than not respond with words like, "structure", "order", "organization", "uniformity" and the like. While those are normally accurate discriptives, none of those things exist in my current assignment.

The environment in which I work and live daily serves only to compound my emotional and mental state here. Being away from and out of contact with my children and family serves only to make things that much worse. Again I apologize if my previous words somehow offended or personally affected my friends. I wasn't directed at any of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger HoneyBee said...

I'm not offended by anything you have written... could I have been? If so, I missed it.
More than likely, your post doesn't have a damn thing to do with me. I tend to be a bit egomaniacal (and paranoid) and typically assume that indirect statments must deal with me. If it does have to do with me, you have no worries. If not, then tell me to shut up and to quit being so self centered.
You know I adore you...

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home