Friday, November 12, 2004

Ones Oneness with Oneself and Other Ones

I have enlisted the help of a very sage and learned student of human nature to help interpret my moods for those few (apparently very few to non-existant) readers of my Blog, in order that you may better understand the inner workings of my intracranial plumbing.

I suggest that some of you fellow bloggers do the same. After having spent some time blog surfing, I have the excedrine headache of the century... Some of you truly need help! You know who you are!

1 Comments:

Blogger HoneyBee said...

You've been hitting that "Next Blog" button, haven't you? Wouldn't it be nice if there were a law or something that said if a blog is written in English, it must be readable (the fundamentals of grammar and spelling must be followed)? Some of the blogs out there are damn hard to read.
I have seen your sage friend other places and have considered enlisting him for my own purposes, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home